When school's out, DANCE is IN
Body, mind, and confidence-building fun for ages 3-7.
Dance camp may look a little different this year but we are still excited to run a safe, fun and enriching program!
April 19th-23rd (ages 3-4 & 5-7) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
June 14th-18th (ages 3-5) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
June 21st-25th (ages 3-4 & 5-7) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
June 28th-July 2nd (ages 3-4 & 5-7) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
August 2nd-6th (ages 3-4 & 5-7) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
August 9th-13th (ages 3-4 & 5-7) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
August 16th-20th (ages 3-4 & 5-7) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
August 23rd-27th (ages 3-4 & 5-7) $350/child - must register for all 5 days
Due to government guidelines, we will only be able to have 30 children per day, 3 groups of 10 separated into 3 rooms). Additional spots may open as guidelines change!
A - 3-4 year olds – 10 students, 1 lead teacher, 1 assistant
B - 3-4 year olds – 10 students, 1 lead teacher, 1 assistant
C - 5-7 year olds – 10 students, 1 lead teacher, 1 assistant
9:00-9:15 Drop-off & coloring
9:15-9:45 Morning meeting
9:45-10:20 Dance adventures and skill-building
10:20-10:30 Bathroom break, hand washing
10:30-10:50 Snack & story
10:50-11:15 Craft time
11:15-12:00 Games, Yoga, Reflections
Dress code:NO LEOTARDS OR TIGHTS! In an effort to minimize contact we ask that you send your child in clothing that they can independently go to the bathroom in. Shorts, sweat pants or leggings are recommended. Please pack an extra set of labeled clothing in case of accidents or spills.
Packing list: ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE LABELED!
- snack & water - NO NUT PRODUCTS!
- change of clothes in case of accidents or spills
- dance shoes are optional
Health & Safety Protocols:
- Parents will be required to drop off at the front door and will not be permitted in the building. Please wait outside for a teacher to come get your child to walk them into the building.
- All staff are required to wear masks. Children should also wear masks but there will be time for “mask breaks” throughout the day when proper distancing is possible.
- Studio is equipped with Hepa air filters and fans for air flow. If weather permits, garage doors and windows will be open!
- Each group will have their own bathroom assigned to them.
- Students hands will be sanitized upon arrival, after snack, and before pick up. Students will be required to wash their hands under supervision of a teacher prior to snack. If a child leaves the room to use the bathroom, their hands will be sanitized when they return to the studio.
- The entire studio and bathrooms will be sanitized daily before and after camp. High touch surfaces will be sanitized throughout the morning.
- All staff members will be screened at the start of their shift.
- Any staff member found ill or with symptoms will be immediately sent home and the dance studio will be sanitized from top to bottom. This will take place before any students enter the facility.
- If a staff member is found ill or with symptoms all dance families will be notified immediately.
- Students who seem symptomatic will be dismissed immediately. A family member will be contacted for immediate pick up. The dance studio will be sanitized from top to bottom.
- Check out our Instagram and Facebook to see pictures of the safety measures we have put in place!
- Once registered, there are no cancelations except for family emergencies.
- Smaller groups = more attention for each child
- Our schedule has been modified to allow more time for structured activities.
- Socialization & interaction with peers.
- Our program includes a variety of activities: dance, singing/music, art, yoga & more.
- YOU get some time to yourself!
Contact email@example.com or 617-614-5438 to inquire!